- Going to Petersham. Mainly to meet up with people in the Dysart Arms
- Shouting at co-workers. I got a touch angry during a live deployment on wednesday.
- Drinking! Two days of supping tasty beer at the gbbf. The st austell black prince was the only thing to really stand out. The gunpowder mild was pretty good as well.
- Eating pig! I probably had far too many pork scratchings at the gbbf. Although there was a disturbing lack of hairy ones. I also had a 20 inch bratwurst.
- Staying at home! I couldnt face another day at the gbbf on friday and the weather didnt look too good so didnt go to croydon for the surrey match at whitgift. Instead listened to a fantastic england batting collapse. just like bad old days. ahh the memories.
- Blogging! I actually wrote a technical blog post after over a year. signed apt repos if you like that sort thing. also in a meta kind of way this post.
- Style: Gray for Boxes and Borders by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags